Monday, November 17, 2008

It's all my mom's fault...

There are many aspects of my personality I blame on my mother, either warranted or not, but this I know for sure is my mom's fault. Every year growing up we could not even mention Christmas until after Thanksgiving. Since Christmas is my favorite holiday this was like telling a rower to not talk about weight or a junkie not to shoot up. Its really hard. Because of this rule every Friday after Thanksgiving I spent talking about Christmas. I was probably very annoying. College roles around, and I move out. You can imagine my joy when I realize there is nothing to stop me from Christmasing as soon as I want to. Therefore, the first flurry of snow equals major christmas vibes. Christmas music, christmas clothes, christmas lights, christmas candy, and of course a christmas desktop background. As I sit here listening to Christmas music I realize that I am one of those annoying christmas people that everyone avoids. But on the upside I give the best presents because I've been thinking about it since January :)